We collect your information when you register on this site and visit our pages.
- Personal information: In order to provide you with the use and access to this site, we may collect and process Personal Data about you as follows:
- Name and contact information such as email address, phone number, physical address and sometimes even financial information such as bank account number
- Personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, or shared from other social networking sites, services or websites
- We may ask you to submit additional personal information to authenticate yourself if we find you are violating site policies
- Transactional information: We can collect payment information based on the different activities you perform on this site such as bidding, buying, selling, etc.
- Aggregate information: We collect non-identifying general, and aggregate information to enhance our website and services.
- Non-personal information: While you use this site, third-party service providers may collect and process non-personal information from cookies, server logs and other such technologies.
How Seekskills stores your valuable information
We use competent and trustworthy hosting service providers to store your valuable information. This site is protected through technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alternation.
Use of personal information
While you use this site we may ask certain information. We do not share any of your personal or transactional information to any person or entity. No third party receives your personal details and transactional information other than your approximate location or geo-location information.
- E-mail communications: We may send you a welcome mail to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purpose. These emails will automatically stop once you terminate your account. You also have the option to unsubscribe the e-mails using the unsubscribe link within each email.
- SMS Communication: We may send you notifying messages on your personal secured phone number to notify you about the status of the project. You can opt to stop getting these messages by replying "STOP" to any of the messages we send.
- Promotions: We may use personal information about you to notify you about our services and promotions. However, you can unsubscribe these emails at any time by unsubscribing them through the link contained in every email.
Sharing your information
- We only disclose your personal information to respond to any legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims, to protect anyone's right. However, the information will only be shared under the applicable laws and regulations.
Accessing and updating your information
- You can easily update personal information about you through your account profile settings. You can request us to revise your information in case of incomplete and inaccurate information.
- You can request to access any personal detail about you at any time by contacting us.
- We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other such costs occurring in providing you with the information.
- There can be certain instances where we cannot allow you to access personal details we hold about you. If allowing you results in the breach of confidentiality you may not be granted the permission.